Search

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

5K Training - Day Two!

I was prepared for it to be hard today. Especially since I went out and hit tennis balls w/ Mom for an hour yesterday (I haven't done more than move my racket from one place to another in more than 12 years)!

I was pleasantly surprised.

I stretched. A lot. Before I got started. I had to since I woke up so stiff this morning.

The morning was overcast and cool-ish. Even drizzling a bit. But I went anyway.

I was prepared for it to be harder than Monday. For my legs to scream at me to stop! For my lungs to feel like they were on fire.

But they didn't! In fact, it was easier today! And I realized that I lost count on Monday, and actually did one more cycle than I was supposed to... so I did an extra one today too. That made me feel better about my time on Monday. And I bettered my time today! Very Happy

I can do this. I can DO this!! Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment